Today I’m linking up with the Blended Blog with answers to the questions below so you can get to know the person behind the blog a bit better. How would you answer them? After you’re done reading my answers, be sure to visit the other gals participating in the blog hop. You can find their links at the end of the post.
Aren’t these fun? Let’s get to it!
1. Favorite Animal? Labrador Retrievers (best.dog.ever.)
2. Wine or Beer? Wine. Although I’m getting into cocktails more these days.
3. Socks on or off while sleeping? Off in summer but on in winter if it’s really cold.
4. One piece or two piece bathing suit? One piece for years but I’m finally getting to a size where I’ll wear a two piece if I’m not with people I know! Haha!
5. Cooking at home or eating out? Both! I enjoy cooking and I prefer to eat clean but sometimes I like to eat froo-froo food that someone else prepares and I don’t have to clean up.
6. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? And not gain weight? Neapolitan Margherita pizza (but I’ll to pick off the cheese.)
7. Pepsi Or Coke? Coke but I haven’t had one in years. La Croix! Plain, with fresh lemon added.
8. Early Bird Catches the Worm or Night Owl? Definitely early bird. I can’t stay up past 10:30. I like to go to bed a little early and read before falling asleep.
9. Regular toothbrush or electric? Regular.
10. Singing in the shower, yes or no? I used to but now I listen to podcasts or audio books 🙂
11. Candy or Chocolate? DARK CHOCOLATE!!!
12. Coffee or Tea? Lavazza Blu coffee!
13. Music or Talk Radio? Music. Alternative and Indie rock are on my favorite Spotify playlist.
14. Chick Flick. Action Movie, or Documentary? Chick flick. A good rom com that makes me cry and laugh! Or a blend of chick flick/action like Knight and Day.
15. Oreo Cookies: Eat whole or take apart or dunk in milk? Eat whole! Or with vanilla ice cream…
16. Regular pencil or mechanical pencil? Regular Ticonderoga #2, please.
17. What do you drive? SUV, Van or Sedan? Soccer mom van! (Gold Honda Odyssey) My next car is going to be a 124 Fiat Spider…
18. While sleeping: phone in room by your side or phone in another room? It’s my alarm clock so right next to my head.
19. Swimming or laying out? Both! Lay out until I’m hot and then swim and body surf the waves!
20. Dog or cat? See #1 🙂
Now that you’ve gotten to know me a bit better, I’d love to get to know you! Link up with us below or if you don’t blog, pick three questions and answer them in the comments! Thanks for playing along!
Now go visit these blogs to see how they answered the questions!
Lana, Christy, Deena, Whitney, Katie, Shelly, Shaunacey, and Sarah
21 thoughts on “Get to Know Me!”
yes on dogs being the best!! We have a golden and I simply adore great big dogs.
Also, with you on the audiobooks, they’ve seriously been a gamechanger for me! I listen ALL the time now!
I’ve seen pics of your golden!! They are so sweet!! Yay for audiobooks!! I hardly listen to music anymore! Haha!
Labs are great dogs! I’m with you – I love cooking at home – but I love the “no mess” of going out.
Daily Style Finds
I do enjoy cooking but after several decades of it letting someone else do it is good too. 😉
Penny is adorable! I rarely drink diet coke any more and choose sparkling water instead too.
When my son was young he called it “water-Coke!” So that’s how I think of it now. It’s a water soda! Haha!
Your doggy is so cute. “with me…without me…with me…without me” That movie got bad reviews but I likes it, it was funny. People are to harsh with movies these days. Did it entertain you? Yes, then it was a good movie.
I can’t believe it got bad reviews! I thought it was so clever!!
I’d love to come eat at your house! The picture of Penny is so cute. My dogs refuse to look at the camera so I can rarely get a picture like that!
She does seem to know I’m taking a picture of her and will turn away. I swear she’s rolling her eyes at me! “Moooommmmm…!!!” Haha!! I’d love to cook for you!
Aww, Penny’s face is darling in that photo!
She’s so photogenic! 😉
I’m not much of a dog person but agree that Labs are a pretty cool breed. Can’t say I’ve never heard of someone eating pizza with no cheese.
Aww, your dog is too cute! I don’t think I can have pizza without cheese. I pile it on extra thick! And hail to dark chocolate! 🙂
We can sit together and I’ll give you my cheese as I pick it off! Haha!!
So how do we become buddies on Apple Watch??
I have invited you!
This was a great idea! Fun questions and answers. Love that you are more game to wear a two-piece now than in the past. That is great!!!
I’m about 10 lbs lighter now than in the past. Plus I’m hitting the I-don’t-give-a-rip age. So there’s that…
I also only wear a bikini on vacation when I don’t know anyone! ha!
Also, does it ever get cold enough in florida that you have to wear socks??
Yes!! It live in northern Florida and it will freeze here in the winter! No snow but our windshields will get ice. I wear a sweater when it’s in the 70s though!!
Comments are closed.