As I’ve already mentioned, this is a big year for us. Michael and I decided to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary all year long. We came up with a list of 25 things we want to do. We will be sharing on the blog and on social media with the #DelCharco25thPalooza if you want to follow along!
Below is our list but it IS subject to change depending on how the year shakes out and as new opportunities arise.
25 Year Anniversary Palooza
1. Epcot bar hop
2. Barge cruise in France (hey, we can dream!)
3. Horse drawn carriage wine tour in St. Augustine
4. Three day hike on the Appalachian Trail
5. Tiny library hunt
6. Dinner at Bistro Aix (we like French restaurants)
7. Starbucks card dates
8. Go on a sail (I have my fingers crossed that it’ll be in the Bahamas…)
9. Kayaking trip in Amelia Island
10. Scuba in the Florida Keys (and get recertified)
11. Lighthouse trip around the state (visit all the lighthouses in FL)
12. Overnight on the Cape Dory (like camping but on our 18ft sailboat)
13. Camping trip (This can be combined with some other trips)
14. Chamblin Book Mine date (large used bookstore in town)
15. Coffee houses in Jax (visit all the independent coffee houses)
16. Run a half marathon (together but not really since we don’t run the same pace)
17. Chicago trip for cousin’s wedding
18. Explore restaurants in Greenville SC
19. British pub in St. Augustine
20. Go mudding in the jeep we dated in
21. Drive up the beach from St. Augustine to Matanzas in the jeep
22. Summer lunch date at Snack Jack’s (where we lunched after we got engaged).
23. Blue Ridge Parkway NC to VA
24. Vineyard tour in VA
25. DC tour
Today, we are working on #1. Since we have Disney Florida resident weekday passes, we are heading down to Orlando. Michael found this guide to drinking around the world that looks interesting. We have some great friends who date back to our grad school days joining us and it looks like it’s going to be a beautiful day! Follow along on Instagram!