Well, I did the one sentence a day in August then never posted it! So here it is…jut a few weeks late!
1. So excited my hairdresser is back to doing hair after a 3 month break! (My hair was just growing since I hadn’t found anyone else!)
2. Missed the rain on the drive down and made it to the Breakers!
3. I could really get used to this…
5. Snorkel out to a reef from the beach and see some really cool fish!
6. Bye bye Breakers! It’s been fun!
7. Laundry laundry everywhere!
8. Hitting the road again…
9. Hike out to the jumping bridge and I accidentally jumped in with my phone! ???
10. Thanks to insurance my phone is delivered 24 hours later to my hotel in Key Largo!
11. Lots of eating is happening and not a lot of beach time. 12. Full day of boating and snorkeling! 13. Bye bye Keys! It’s been fun!
14. Make one of my guilty summer pleasures!
15. I love “Amber day!” 16. Take Annie to get her helix pierced. 17. Watch a friend’s two kids while she dealt with fostering stuff.
18. Fun day with an old friend!
19. I make fattoush and pita for Syrian night supper club! 20. Eclipse road trip! 21. Getting stuff done!
22. Celebrated a 98 year old friend’s life today which was sad but sweet, then went to a myofacial therapist to try to resolve my hip pain. Ow. (but in a good way.)
23. Tried a new Yoga class and I did NOT like it! Too “spiritual” for my tastes!
24. Yay, yay…it’s Amber Day! 25. Tried a new Pilates class with a new instructor and I really liked it
26. Church retreat for me while Annie takes her last SAT. This is the year of lasts!
27. My little brother turns 45 with a surprise party as his house! (Also celebrate my oldest child’s bday since he’ll be gone the rest of the week.)
28. Cook for a friend who is having some heart issues!
29. More painful therapy but hopefully I’ll be back to normal soon!
30. Iron, fold, put away and straighten! It’s good to stay home sometimes!
31. My big boy turns 22 today!
One thought on “One Sentence a Day – August ’17”
So many good family times. Hopefully you’re not behind this month, link up is next week!
Comments are closed.