Here’s my month in review, one sentence at a time. Linking up with the Blended Blog ladies!
- Rescued a baby turtle!
- Packing, packing packing…
- Key Largo or bust!
- Coffee with a new friend!
- Annual snorkel trip!
- Leave the Keys but get to visit Toni and Eddie in Ft. Lauderdale!
- The Ponces load us up with starfruit from their tree!
- And now the laundry…
- Four hours of yard work at Cresap Arms followed by an hour of Pokemon hunting on UF campus!
- Helped a friend figure out her homeschool plan. I love helping people!
- Sleepover party with Michael Ann!!
- Beach day with great friends!
- Two parties today! F3 fellowship at the Bowlings’ and Peyton’s graduation.
- Life group is life giving: a new year, a new plan.
- First day of school (only the at-home stuff) accompanied with much gnashing of teeth.
- The last supper with our Sunshine.
- Another hard parenting day.
- Burst into tears while mowing the grass.
- First breakfast date with Annie!
- Coffee Klatch date with Natalie, Barbie and Amy!!
- He came home for lunch and regaled us with stories! *happy sigh*
- Worked on Bedder Covers stuff.
- First full day of FSCJ and PEP.
- Checking piddly things off the list.
- Amber comes today to make the house look great!
- Beach with my brother and family to celebrate his 44th birthday (which is tomorrow).
- Drive to Gainesville for Tommy’s first day on the job!
- Love my Life Group!
- Grrr…AT&T salesman lied to us and now we don’t get what we thought we were getting. #frustrating.
- Cutting the grass wears me out!
- My first-born turns 21!!
Go check out what the other ladies’ month was like!
9 thoughts on “One Sentence a Day – August”
What a fun peek into your last month of summer! Thanks again for the sleepover and the beach time!
That was so fun!
Envious of multiple days at the beach. I really missed not getting to a beach this summer. What is a Life Group? I would think helping another home schooler would be a rewarding experience. I loved helping new librarians. You are not only touching the life of the other home school teacher, but the lives of all of the students she teaches. So kind of you to do that. Wishing your daughter a great school year. Gosh, she has a beautiful complexion. Yay, for saving turtles and checking off piddly things from your to-do list.
I love this, what a great month. Did you save a turtle last month too?
I DID! Actually Timothy did. That one was HUGE. I could handle this tiny one. What a great memory you have!
Look at you with your hair up! So cute! Sounds like a roller-coaster kind of month.
It was busy! Story of my life. But I’m not complaining! Love it!
I’m super jealous of your beach days. Looks wonderful!
I just love the beach!!
Comments are closed.