Finally got my act together and did my month in review, one sentence at a time.
1. Go scalloping in Crystal River! I found 19!
2. Boat ride before we have to head back home!
3. Michael’s foot was still hurting so I mowed the grass (4 hrs!! Exhausting!!)
4. Boated all morning and saw tons of porpoises; then we watched the fireworks downtown! (Happy birthday America!)
5. Thrifted all day with my sister- and mother-in-law!
6. Finally started making summer pillow covers! (It’s gonna be winter before you know it!)
7. Dinner at Orsay Restaurant with the Ponces – delish!
8: Sew, sew, and sew some more! Pillows coming along!
9. All together service at church is so nice because you get to see everyone!
10. Conquered Mount Washmore!
11. Tutor two students then celebrated a good friend’s birthday with dinner out!
12. Getting answers from the doctor for Michael’s foot, jetted off to St. Louis for the last convention of the season with bonus visit to the Novel Neighbor and the Arch!
13. Hard run (hills!) followed by set up and then convention.
14. Work all.day.long….
15. Slowwww day followed by fun dinner in the Hill!
16. Home again, home again…
17. Long run (6 mi) because we couldn’t do it over the weekend followed by errands, haircuts, laundry, cooking, cleaning…you know…a typical day…
18. Tutoring students back-to-back makes for a busy day!
19. FINALLY get around to painting the Goodwill find that’s been sitting around the house the last few months!
20. Jumbo Shrimp baseball game!
21. Lisa and I drive to Jekyll to meet Michael Ann for a relaxing beach day.
22. Beer tasting date with good friends! (Thanks John and Denise!)
23. After a busy weekend Michael and I go for a walk in San Marco and catch a beautiful sunset.
24. Service project week: work at St. Mary’s closet, sorting clothing to give to those in need.
25. Service project week: helped out at Malavi Washington Center getting their building ready for the new school year.
26. Dinner at bb’s restaurant followed by the Asia/Journey concert!
27. Service project week: bagged groceries at Catholic Charities to be handed out to families in need.
28. Catch up day around the house doing laundry and all those things that don’t clean themselves.
29. University of North Florida’s Apply in July is a success; my baby got her first acceptance!
30. Clean out the condo to get ready for the new tenants! (All the facelifts on the place look amazing!)
31. Hope to get some answers to this pesky hip pain at today’s appointment!
3 thoughts on “One Sentence a Day – July ’17”
What a great recap Sheila!! Your table turned out fabulous!!
And this is how ignorant I am—I didn’t know that you could catch scallops!! In my defense, I live in a land locked state–ha ha!!
What did you learn about your hip? Where does it hurt? I am having something – pulled muscle? – at the top of my right thigh right below my ‘glutes’. Ouch. It is keeping me from running and swimming much.
I appreciate the charitable work you and your family do. What a rewarding feeling it must have been to put together those bags.
Love the pillows and the new desk. Your facelift in the den is really looking fresh and updated.
Looks like you had a busy July! I love your summer pillow covers! They turned out great!
I hope you got some answers to your hip pain!
Andrea’s Wellness Notes
Comments are closed.