The Blended Blog is back with another TBB Asks which helps you get to know the person behind the blogger. This time it’s a fall theme. If you want to play, grab the graphic and link up with the Blended Blog.
Today is my 50th birthday! I shared a little more about me yesterday. If you missed it you can catch it HERE. I’m currently in Spain visiting my husband’s family WITH my husband’s family. Come back tomorrow to see what I’ve been up to!
1. It used to be PSL but I no longer drink them. Too sugary. I now make a homemade version that is yummy and much better for you. It so easy! Start with my homemade cappuccino recipe and just add pumpkin spice to the grounds. Find my cappuccino recipe HERE and my pumpkin spice recipe HERE.
2. Pink Lady.
3. My year-round sport to play is running. It’s especially nice in the fall because you can still run in shorts but you aren’t melting.
4. My favorite current drink is tinto de verano but that’s a summer drink (I am going to recreate a healthier version when I get home.) So let’s say sangria since that’s my other favorite drink here.
5. Does shopping for fall/winter clothes count as a fall activity? It does? Ok, that.
6. I went a little crazy this year getting ready for our Spain trip. If you haven’t tried the new Target brand long sleeved tees you really should! I bought 4! I love the weight and drape of these tees!
7. There are no pick your own pumpkins in Florida. Some people “pick” their own from pumpkin “patches” (similar to Christmas tree lots) but I just “pick” mine from the bin at BJ’s (which is a wholesale store for my international friends.)
8. We usually buy ONE real pumpkin but can’t carve it until a day or two before Halloween or it turns moldy. I do have fake ones for decor.
9. Halloween is not my favorite holiday. My kids will tell you that if it weren’t for their father we wouldn’t participate. We do NOT do scary at our house and that goes for costumes too. I guess my favorite costume was my daughter’s one-year-old one. She was an angel. I wish I had a picture to share with you but I’m in Spain and I don’t have one on my computer. That was back in the days before digital!
10. Eh. I’m not much of a football fan. Soccer is my sport to watch. But if I had to pick, college. The Gators to be exact.
11. Definitely fall. See #9.
12. We do have leaves. We often mow and gather them up in the bag and dump in my compost bins. Sometimes we do rake.
13. I know people who love soup but I’m not a huge fan. They aren’t very filling! That’s probably because I don’t like “cream of _____” anything. So I’d say it’s a toss-up between chicken vegetable or beef barley.
14. Something pumpkin-y! What else is there??
15. See #1.
16. Oh why does it have to be either or? I like both but my favorite shoe for fall is ballerina flats and Old Navy has a great one this season! I bought them in navy and I’ve been wearing them on repeat here in Spain!
17. I’m not a big candy eater. I prefer chocolate. The candy my kids used to give me from their bags because I loved them was peanut m&ms.
18. See #1.
20. I don’t watch a lot of TV but I am looking forward to This Is Us. I know it’s already started but since we are out of the country we haven’t watched it yet! Do NOT share any spoilers with me in the comments!
What you can share in the comments is numbers 2, 6, and 13 .
6 thoughts on “TBB Asks … Fall Theme!”
I’m laughing because, once again, our preferences are SO different! HOW are we friends?!? LOL! Drink a sangria for me, girl! Happy birthday!
Hope you’re having a great time in Spain!
Happy Birthday! Hope you had a great day, obviously you did because Spain!
I’m all in for This is Us too!
How fun to be in Spain for your 50th birthday. Hope you’re having a great time!
What a haul of fall clothes!! Love the patterns and colors. What is the blue-green floral/circular print piece? That palette is so pretty, so Florida. Did you see pumpkins in Spain? I was amazed that there were pumpkins all over Germany. Little stands on every corner selling pumpkins and gourds.
Comments are closed.